Workouts And Loan Restructuring
After decades of experience working with individuals, family farmers and business clients at every level of bankruptcy proceedings, our attorneys know the bankruptcy laws. We understand the complexity of the code, the rules and the cases interpreting that material. And we have a proven track record of success with our strategies and approach.
What We Do
- Alternatives to bankruptcy
- Loan restructuring and modifications
- Contested foreclosures
- Bankruptcy asset sales
- Forbearance agreements
- Foreclosure agreements
- Reaffirmation agreements
- Discounted pay-off agreements
- Sale and purchase of distressed debt
- Extensions of time for a debtor in possession or trustee
Who Our Clients Are
- Debtors and creditors
- Lenders and financial institutions
- Individuals to large, multimillion-dollar companies
- Companies in all types of industries
- Small farms, family farms and family fishing businesses
Contact Steinhilber Swanson LLP
We invite you to contact our firm to schedule a consultation with our lawyers by calling 608-535-4303 or 866-363-4879. If you prefer, get started by sending us an email via our online contact form. Offices in Oshkosh, Madison and Milwaukee.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for relief under the Bankruptcy Code.