Peter Nowak is an associate in the Oshkosh office and a member of the firm’s Bankruptcy group. He represents individuals and businesses in restructurings, financial reorganization, receiverships, bankruptcy, and other debt adjustment strategies. During law school Peter interned for Justice Rebecca Bradley in the Wisconsin Supreme Court and served as a legal intern in the Office of Chief Counsel for the IRS.
Peter is a member of the Bankruptcy, Insolvency and Creditors’ Rights Section of the Wisconsin State Bar.
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin
- University of Wisconsin Law School, Madison, Wisconsin
- J.D. - 2020
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin
- B.A. - 2016
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Bankruptcy, Insolvency and Creditor’s Rights Section, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Young Lawyers Division, State Bar of Wisconsin