Colton Chase is an associate attorney in the Madison office and a member of the firm’s Bankruptcy group. He represents individuals and businesses in restructurings, financial reorganization, receiverships, bankruptcy, and other debt adjustment strategies. During law school Colton worked as a law clerk in the University of Wisconsin System General Counsel’s Office and interned in the chambers of Justice Daniel Kelly in the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
Colton is a member of the Bankruptcy, Insolvency and Creditors’ Rights Section of the Wisconsin State Bar.
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin
- J.D. - 2020
- Arizona State University
- B.S. - 2016
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Bankruptcy, Insolvency and Creditors’ Rights Section of the Wisconsin State Bar
- Wisconsin State Bar Young Lawyers Division
- Taxation Law Section of the Wisconsin State Bar