2020 Madison Administrative Assistant Opening
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to effectively prioritize assignments
• Highly organized and self-motivated
• Ability to work well with co-workers, attorneys, clients, potential clients and vendors
• Positive attitude and professional manner are a must
• A post-high school degree is a definite plus
• Prior experience in a law firm environment is preferred but not necessary. This administrative position could include paralegal responsibilities for the right candidate.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Please respond with a short statement of interest in this position along with your resume, salary requirements and contact information to [email protected].