steinhilber logo

Will I lose my vehicle?

If you have a loan secured by your vehicle and are up-to-date on your payments, your bank and the court may allow you to reaffirm the original contract on the vehicle. If you are behind on payments you will need to get them up-to-date or possibly enter into a Chapter 13 bankruptcy to cure any defaults.